CRISTA Camps COVID-19 Information
The WA State Department of Health issued guidelines for overnight camps in June 2021 and we continue implementing these into our camp operations.
- All overnight campers must be fully vaccinated OR receive a negative COVID test no more than three days prior to arrival and remain in quarantine between the test and start of camp. Campers must show proof of vaccination or negative test upon arriving.
- Masks are not required to be worn outside. Masks will be required to be worn while indoors, except when actively eating, drinking, brushing teeth or sleeping.
- Campers will be assigned to a cohort/ activity pod of no more than 16 campers. This will be the camper’s group for activities, meals, fireside gatherings and cabin arrangements. Cohorts will be interacting with other cohorts during outside activities.
- Meals will be eaten outside as much as possible and will be either boxed or served cafeteria style. If there is inclement weather, meals will be inside with proper ventilation and distancing.
- Daily symptom screenings will be required for all staff and campers.
- Visitors to camp are required to check in at the main office.