Who wouldn’t love the camp experience while enjoying the comfort of your own bed each night?! Adventure Day Camp at Island Lake and Noah’s Landing Day Camp at Miracle Ranch offer a jam-packed week (or weeks!) loaded with the fun and excitement of camp from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.* each day. Lunch and an afternoon snack are included. For campers entering grades Kindergarten – 7th grade.
*Extended care options available.
Early Arrival 7-8am $25/week
Late Departure 4-5:30pm $30/wk
Horsemanship Instruction $145/week (Miracle Ranch only – grades 3-7)
Dirt Bike Instruction $145/week (Island Lake only – grades 3-7, minimum height requirement 4’6″)
CRISTA CAMPS COVID-19 INFORMATION (Updated 06/24/2021)
The State of Washington continues to update and modify the rules in application to camps. The Governor issued new guidelines for overnight camps in late March so we continue to work through our process for implementing these into our camp operations.
Right now, we understand that Camp in Summer 2021 will be different from prior years as we seek to comply with the Washington State COVID-19 requirements and recommendations. Currently we are in Phase 3 which sets forth the following requirements which will apply to all day campers:
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times while inside buildings at camp, except when actively eating, drinking, brushing teeth, or sleeping. Masks are NOT required while outside.
- Campers will be assigned to a cohort of no more than 24 campers, comprised of 2-3 groups. This will also be the camper’s group for activities, meals, and fireside gatherings.
- We are delighted that Fireside gatherings will occur, with social distancing between cohorts.
- Meals will be eaten outside and will be boxed, plated, or served cafeteria style – no buffets or family style serving. If there is inclement weather, meals will be inside with all windows & doors open. Meal times may be staggered to maintain distancing between cohorts.
- Daily symptom screenings will be required for all staff and campers.
- No visitors to camp will be allowed except in emergency situations and except by express permission from the Camps director.
Source: DOH-OSPI-DYCF-SchoolsChildCareGuidance.pdf (wa.gov) (Day camps)
Our team is working hard to finalize details and we are thrilled at the prospect of welcoming your campers to our Camps in the Summer!
Registration for Summer 2021 is not complete until all forms have been signed and submitted to camps along with any balance due. Forms and summer details will be sent out with your registration confirmation.
We will be waiving cancellation fees for Summer 2021 camp registration should campers request to cancel their registration due to health or safety issues/concerns related to COVID. In the event local, county or state guidelines, or staffing limitations prohibit CRISTA from operating summer camp, CRISTA Camps will issue refunds.
NOTE: When you click “Sign Up” below, you will be redirected to our outside registration portal, which is best accessed by desktop. If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us at 1-877-723-4373. Thank you!
TO MAKE A PAYMENT ON AN EXISTING REGISTRATION: Click “Sign Up” for the camp you are registered for, log in to your account, your existing registration will be shown and you can make a payment.