Family Camp at Miracle Ranch
CRISTA Camps is offering Family Camps at Miracle Ranch:
- November 5-7, 2021
Family Camp is the perfect weekend getaway for families, couples, and individuals to recharge, reconnect, and be refreshed. Come and enjoy God’s beautiful creation at Miracle Ranch Camp, evening fireside s‘mores and messages, recreational activities, and fun, distraction-free interaction with your family.
Due to COVID restrictions—a family unit must be a group in which all members are residing within the same household, up to 10 people. 1 family unit (up to 10 people) per cabin.
- $475: Family Cabin stays for 2 nights with 5 meals provided.
Meals – 5 meals are included: Saturday B-L-D & Sunday breakfast and lunch. No meal is offered Friday night as families will arrive at different times due to traveling distances. Please let us know as soon as possible (at least one week prior) if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
There are limited cabins available for household groups up to 10 people, so register today to make sure you save your spot!
Attendees will enjoy these FREE activities:
- Boating / Canoes on the lake
- Field Games
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Hiking trails
- Game room activities
- Petting Zoo
- Climbing Tower (Participants must weigh a min of 45lbs)
Optional limited quantity paid activities: (One-hour sessions, MUST pre-register):
- Horse rides: $30 per person, participants must be 8 years of age and up.
- Pony Rides: $9 per person for a 15 min ride
- Paintball—Marksman X (Shooting at targets): $30 per person.
- Paintball—(Group games): $30 per person, participants must be 8 years of age and up.
- Archery: $9 per person
** NO pets allowed.
CRISTA Camps COVID-19 Information
The WA State Department of Health issued guidelines for overnight camps in June 2021 and we continue implementing these into our camp operations.
- All overnight campers must be fully vaccinated OR receive a negative COVID test no more than three days prior to arrival and remain in quarantine between the test and start of camp. Campers must show proof of vaccination or negative test upon arriving.
- Masks are not required to be worn outside. Masks will be required to be worn while indoors, except when actively eating, drinking, brushing teeth or sleeping.
- Campers will be assigned to a cohort/ activity pod of no more than 16 campers. This will be the camper’s group for activities, meals, fireside gatherings and cabin arrangements. Cohorts will be interacting with other cohorts during outside activities.
- Meals will be eaten outside as much as possible and will be either boxed or served cafeteria style. If there is inclement weather, meals will be inside with proper ventilation and distancing.
- Daily symptom screenings will be required for all staff and campers.
- Visitors to camp are required to check in at the main office.
A Schedule for the Weekend (all activities are optional)
|6pm||Arrival / Check-in|
|7pm||Free time / recreational family time|
|8pm||Fireside Gospel message and smores|
|9:30am||Self-guided devotional activities|
|10:30am||Self-selected recreational activities|
|1pm||Optional paid activities available|
Free activities: canoes, field games, sports courts
|7pm||Surprise family activity|
|7:30pm||Fireside Gospel message and smores|
|9:30am||Final Fireside gospel message|
|10:30am||Family Fun self-selected recreational activities|
|1pm||Check out of cabins|
Optional activities available
|3pm||Depart & see you next time!|