Family Camp at Miracle Ranch and Island Lake
CRISTA Camps is offering four Family Camps this summer:
- Island Lake: July 16–18
- Miracle Ranch: July 23–25
- Island Lake: August 6–8
Miracle Ranch– changed to Island Lake due to fire at Miracle Ranch: August 13–15
Family Camp is the perfect weekend getaway for families, couples, and individuals to recharge, reconnect, and be refreshed. Come and enjoy God’s beautiful creation at Island Lake or Miracle Ranch Camps, evening fireside s‘mores and messages, recreational activities, and fun, distraction-free interaction with your family.
Due to COVID restrictions—a family unit must be a group in which all members are residing within the same household, up to 10 people. 1 family unit (up to 10 people) per cabin.
- $475: Family Cabin stays for 2 nights with 5 meals provided.
Meals – 5 meals are included: Saturday B-L-D & Sunday breakfast and lunch. No meal is offered Friday night as families will arrive at different times due to traveling distances. Please let us know as soon as possible (at least one week prior) if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
There are limited cabins available for household groups up to 10 people, so register today to make sure you save your spot!
Attendees will enjoy these FREE activities:
- Boating / Canoes on the lake
- Field Games
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Hiking trails
- Game room activities
- Petting Zoo (Miracle Ranch only)
- Climbing Tower (Participants must weigh a min of 45lbs)
Optional limited quantity paid activities: (One-hour sessions, MUST pre-register):
- Horse rides: $30 per person, participants must be 8 years of age and up. (Miracle Ranch only)
- Dirt Bike rides: $30 per person, minimum height 4’6″. (Island Lake only)
- Pony Rides: $9 per person for a 15 min ride (Miracle Ranch only)
- Paintball—Marksman X (Shooting at targets): $30 per person.
- Paintball—(Group games): $30 per person, participants must be 8 years of age and up.
- Archery: $9 per person
- High Ropes Course: $30 per person – recommended minimum 4th grade – participants MUST fit in all appropriate safety gear. (Island Lake only)
- Swimming (lifeguard supervised): Group Rate of $35 per family for 1-hour session
** NO pets allowed.
CRISTA Camps follows COVID requirements and recommendations:
- Each family unit will have their own private cabin. These will hold up to 10 people within the family unit (Due to COVID restrictions—a family unit must be a group in which all members are residing within the same household, up to 10 people.)
- Meals will be served cafeteria style or plated/boxed, no buffets or family style serving. One family unit per table.
- Daily symptom screenings will be required for all staff and families.
- Masks will be worn while indoors, in line for meals, in the camp store, and in close proximity to those outside of their family group. Masks are not required to be worn outdoors.
A Schedule for the Weekend (all activities are optional)
|4pm||Arrival / check in|
|5pm||Free time / recreational family time|
|7pm||Welcome activity in the main field|
|8pm||Fireside Gospel message and smores|
|9:30am||Self-guided devotional activities|
|10:30am||Self-selected recreational activities|
|1pm||Optional paid activities available|
Free activities: canoes, field games, sports courts
|7pm||Surprise family activity|
|7:30pm||Fireside Gospel message and smores|
|9:30am||Final Fireside gospel message|
|10:30am||Family Fun self-selected recreational activities|
|1pm||Check out of cabins|
Optional activities available
|3pm||Depart & see you next time!|