Started in 2011 as a summer camp for children of military families, Operation Xtreme gives military kids of all grade levels the opportunity to experience fun-filled camps.
CRISTA Camps invites children of active duty, reserve, and retired military members from all branches to a week or weekend at Miracle Ranch to experience paintball, dirt bikes, horses, new friends, and more! All branches of the military are recognized and honored at each camp, and we strive to create a community where campers feel understood, supported and–most importantly–ready for fun.
CRISTA Camps Mission
To provide memorable experiences where people encounter Christ and servant leaders are developed, so lives and communities are transformed.
Operation Xtreme Camp Rates
Fees for Operation Xtreme camps vary based on the rank of the military family member*. Please refer to the chart below for these categories. As always, thank you for your service to our country.
|Rank||Summer Overnight Camp Fee|
|O1 and Above||$300|
|Full Regular Price||$600|
*Gold Star Families may register at no cost. (Please register online, and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can confirm the registration)
CRISTA Camps COVID-19 Information
The WA State Department of Health issued guidelines for overnight camps in June 2021 and we continue implementing these into our camp operations.
- All overnight campers must be fully vaccinated OR receive a negative COVID test no more than three days prior to arrival and remain in quarantine between the test and start of camp. Campers must show proof of vaccination or negative test upon arriving.
- Masks are not required to be worn outside. Masks will be required to be worn while indoors, except when actively eating, drinking, brushing teeth or sleeping.
- Campers will be assigned to a cohort/ activity pod of no more than 16 campers. This will be the camper’s group for activities, meals, fireside gatherings and cabin arrangements. Cohorts will be interacting with other cohorts during outside activities.
- Meals will be eaten outside as much as possible and will be either boxed or served cafeteria style. If there is inclement weather, meals will be inside with proper ventilation and distancing.
- Daily symptom screenings will be required for all staff and campers.
- Visitors to camp are required to check in at the main office.
All-inclusive — Camp begins 4pm Sunday and concludes at 9am Friday