Star & Moon Mobile Craft
April 2, 2020
Watch how we do it in the video, then follow the directions below!
Create this cute and simple craft with your family this weekend!
- Paper plate
- Black marker
- Blue and yellow paint
- Hole punch
- Outline and cut out the moon and star from the paper plate. Paint the moon and star and let them dry.
- Paint the moon and star and let them dry.
- Use the hole punch or scissors to put a hole in the top of the moon and star.
- Tie the star to the top point or forehead of the moon.
- Hang up your handmade mobile!
Afterward, please post a pic of your family’s creation and tag CRISTA Camps!