CRISTA Camps Crafts: Binoculars
June 17, 2020
DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? Exploring nature is more fun when you can see it up close. Now you can make your own pair of binoculars!
- 2 toilet paper rolls without the TP
- Glue or tape
- 3 or more feet of string
- Construction paper (optional)
- Markers or crayons
- Hole punch or scissors
- Glue construction paper around each of your toilet paper rolls and put them side-by side. Glue them together.
- Decorate them with markers and glued on paper and string.
- Use hole punch to make holes on opposite sides at one end of the rolls.
- Loop 2 – 3 feet of string through the holes and tie it together.