Harvest Fest 2019 | Oct. 17-20 | Miracle Ranch
Celebrate fall with the Ol’ Time Harvest Fest at Miracle Ranch! This event is the quintessential family-friendly fall outing, with activities to keep your family in the harvest spirit. (Please do NOT bring pets with you.)
Miracle Ranch Camp
15999 Sidney Road SW
Port Orchard, WA 98367
Harvest Fest Info
Dates and Times
Thursday & Friday, Oct. 17-18: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 19: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 20: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Hay Wagon Rides
- Face Painting
- Petting Zoo
- Hay Maze
- Arts & Crafts
- Carnival Games
- Rodeo (4:30pm daily)
- Old-Time Apple Press
- And lots of plain ol’ wholesome fun!
Green tickets – $ | Horse Trail Ride tickets –
- Climbing Wall – 1 green ticket
- Pumpkin Chucking (3 throws) – 2 green tickets
- Pony Rides (7 years old and younger) – 2 green tickets (CLOSES at 4pm to prepare for rodeo)
- Marksman X (paintball shooting gallery) – 2 green tickets
- Dirt Bike Rides – 10 laps (MUST be at least 4’6″ tall) – 2 green tickets (last rides at 5:30pm)
- Horse trail ride (8 years old and up) (45 min.) – 1 designated activity ticket
Trailride spots: Thur/Fri 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, – Sat 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm – Sun 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
(registration required for specific time slot on day of event)
Orange tickets – | Green tickets –
- Meal: $ or $ for a family (meal includes pulled pork sandwich, slaw, beans, chips, cookie, drink)
- Hot Dog: 1 green ticket
- Fresh Roasted Corn: 1 green ticket
- Caramel Apples: 1 green ticket
- Cotton Candy: 1 green ticket
- Kettle Corn: 2 green tickets
- Pie: 1 green ticket
- Apple Press: Cider – 1 green ticket per cup | 2 green tickets per 1/2 gallon
Thank you so much for serving at our Ol’ Time Harvest Fest 2019! This event is the quintessential family-friendly outing of the season and you play a crucial part to making this happen!
We have 2 hour and 4 hour shifts you can sign up for (or more hours if you would like!). Bring yourself, your family, your church or your team to volunteer!
In order to volunteer, we ask each of our volunteers to undergo a background check and complete the paperwork found in the link below
Click here to print the Family Waiver form. Please bring a completed form to the event. Please do NOT bring pets to the event.
2018 Harvest Fest Sponsorship Guide
We’d like to recognize and thank all of our 2018 corporate sponsors and community partners for their generous support of Harvest Fest & CRISTA Camps!
- Washington Tractor
- Sherlock Equipment Rentals
- Rice Fergus Miller
- Elegant Homes
- Thrivent Financial
- Smith Brothers Farms
- The Green Turtle