Harvest Fest 2018 | Oct. 18-21 | Miracle Ranch
Celebrate fall with the Ol’ Time Harvest Fest at Miracle Ranch! This event is the quintessential family-friendly fall outing, with activities to keep your family in the harvest spirit. (Please do NOT bring pets with you.)
Miracle Ranch Camp
15999 Sydney Road SW
Port Orchard, WA 98367
Harvest Fest Info
Dates and Times
Thursday & Friday, Oct. 18-19: 12:00 p.m. – sunset / 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 20: 10:00 a.m. – sunset / 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 21: 11:00 a.m. – sunset / 6:00 p.m.
- Available until rodeo starts at 4:30pm each day
- Hay Wagon Rides
- Face Painting
- Petting Zoo
- Hay Maze
- Arts & Crafts
- Carnival Games
- Rodeo (4:30pm daily)
- Old-Time Apple Press
- And lots of plain ol’ wholesome fun!
Available until rodeo starts at 4:30pm each day
Green tickets – $3.00 | Horse Trail Ride tickets – $18
- Climbing Wall – 1 green ticket
- Pumpkin Chucking (3 throws) – 2 green tickets
- Pony Rides (7 years old and younger) – 2 green tickets
- Marksman X – 2 green tickets
- Dirt Bike Rides – 10 laps (MUST be at least 4’8″ tall) – 2 green tickets
- Horse trail ride (8 years old and up) (45 min.) – 1 designated $18.00 activity ticket
Trailride spots: Thur/Fri 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, – Sat/Sun 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
(registration required for specific time slot on day of event)
Orange tickets – $8.00 | Green tickets – $3.00
- Meal: $8.00 or $30 for a family (meal includes pulled pork sandwich, slaw, beans, chips, cookie, drink)
- Hot Dog: 1 green ticket
- Fresh Roasted Corn: 1 green ticket
- Caramel Apples: 1 green ticket
- Cotton Candy: 1 green ticket
- Kettle Corn: 2 green tickets
- Pie: 1 green ticket
- Apple Press | Cider: 1 green ticket | 1/2 gallon: 1 orange ticket
Thank you so much for serving at our Ol’ Time Harvest Fest 2018! This event is the quintessential family-friendly outing of the season and you play a crucial part to making this happen!
We have 2 hour, 4 hour, and 6 hour shifts you can sign up for. Bring yourself, bring your church youth group, bring your team to volunteer!
In order to volunteer we ask each of our volunteers to undergo a background check and complete the paper work found in the link below
Please call Erik Henrikson at 206-403-6874 or Bailey Wilson at 360-633-5240 if you have any questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information
We look forward to serving with you!
Click here to print the Family Waiver form. Please bring a completed form to the event. Please do NOT bring pets to the event.