Harvest Fest 2017 | Oct. 26-29 | Miracle Ranch
Celebrate fall with the Ol’ Time Harvest Fest at Miracle Ranch! This event is the quintessential family-friendly fall outing, with activities to keep your family in the harvest spirit.
Miracle Ranch Camp
15999 Sydney Road SW
Port Orchard, WA 98367
Harvest Fest Info
Dates and Times
Thursday & Friday, Oct. 26-27: 12:00 p.m. – sunset / 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 28: 10:00 a.m. – sunset / 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 29: 11:00 a.m. – sunset / 6:00 p.m.
- Available until rodeo starts at 4:30pm each day
- Hay Wagon Rides
- Face Painting
- Petting Zoo
- Hay Maze
- Hay Mountain
- Arts & Crafts
- Carnival Games
- Rodeo (4:30pm daily)
- Old-Time Apple Press
- And lots of plain ol’ wholesome fun!
Available until rodeo starts at 4:30pm each day
Green tickets – $3.00 | Trail Ride tickets – $18
- Pumpkin Decorating – 1 green ticket
- Climbing Wall – 1 green ticket
- Pumpkin Chucking (3 throws) – 2 green tickets
- Pony Rides (7 years old and younger) – 2 green tickets
- Marksman X – 2 green tickets
- Horse trail ride (8 years old and up) (45 min.) – 1 designated $18.00 activity ticket
Trailride spots: Thur/Fri 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, – Sat/Sun 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
(registration required for specific time slot on day of event)
Orange tickets – $8.00 | Green tickets – $3.00
- Meal: $8.00 or $30 for a family (meal includes pulled pork sandwich, slaw, beans, chips, cookie, drink)
- Hot Dog: 1 green ticket
- Fresh Roasted Corn: 1 green ticket
- Caramel Apples: 1 green ticket
- Cotton Candy: 1 green ticket
- Kettle Corn: 2 green tickets
- Pie: 1 green ticket
- Apple Press | Cider: 1 green ticket | 1/2 gallon: 1 orange ticket
Click here to print the Family Waiver form. Please bring a completed form to the event.