It’s not too late to give horse therapy!
$0.00 raised of $0,000.00 goal.
Giving Tuesday is over, but you can still help us reach our goal!
Therapeutic riding gives life to people with special needs. Young people in the special needs community who come to Miracle Ranch for therapeutic riding consider it one of the best hours of their week. It’s an hour of freedom when they …
- forget about the chronic pain they live with
- stop feeling lonely because they connect with a living, breathing being
- have fun exercising in ways that strengthen their bodies for daily tasks
- feel powerful and heard as the large animal they’re riding follows their lead
- are no longer overwhelmed by the world as it fades away and all that matters is the beautiful horse who they love and who loves them in return
Please give the gift of freedom—the gift of therapeutic riding—today. Help us reach our goal of $10,000 so 25 young people with disabilities can experience the freedom and joy of riding a horse!
- $50 will give one hour of therapeutic riding
- $400 will give an 8-week session of therapeutic riding
CRISTA Camps Appeal Donation Form