Did You Know …
Camps is only 80% funded from camp registrations? The remaining 20% comes from supporters like you!
And that 20% matters: more than 1,500 kids accepted Christ for the first time or rededicated their lives to Jesus this summer at Miracle Ranch.
These kids heard the Gospel because someone like you cared enough to give. Your gift makes up 20% of the revenue at Miracle Ranch that isn’t covered by campers. When you give, more kids can experience the love of Christ.
Kids like Amber, who heard the scripture “If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, you will be saved” and asked her camp counselor, “How can you know God if your family is atheist?”
When Amber’s counselor explained the simplicity of coming to know Jesus and that He is the one who saves us, she lit up and began asking more and more questions. She reread the Bible verses about salvation again and again during her week at camp. We can’t wait to see what God does in her life!
Please give now so more kids like Amber can hear the Gospel and receive the love of Jesus!
CRISTA Camps Appeal Donation Form